Your retirement starts here.
Join the largest insurance provider for retired educators in Canada covering 91,000 members and dependents.
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Guaranteed travel coverage at no additional cost
- Exclusive perks and discountsCustomized travel adventures
- Our award-winning Renaissance magazine
- Pension and political advocacy
- Bilingual services
- Volunteer and job opportunities
Since 1968, The Retired Teachers of Ontario/Les enseignantes et enseignants retraités de l’Ontario (RTO/ERO) has provided excellent programs and services for teachers, school and board administrators, educational support staff, childhood educators, child care professionals and college and university faculty in retirement.
A bilingual, non-profit organization, RTO/ERO provides a strong and active voice for over 73,000 members ranging in age from 46 to 109, including over 6,700 associate members. Me