- To be familiar with the content of the By-Law and Policies.
- To review amendments to the By-Law and to provide advice to the Board on any possible amendments as requested by the Board.
- To provide procedural leadership at the Annual Meeting and at Senate meetings as required.
- To make recommendations to the Board about improving procedures based on Annual Meeting evaluations.
- To review and advise Districts on their District Governance Manuals on a cyclical basis.
- To review motions approved at the Annual Meeting to ensure that appropriate amendments have been made to the By-Law.
- To review motions submitted by Districts for the Annual Meeting and to provide feedback to Districts on appropriate wording as necessary.
Rich Prophet (Chair)
|Martha Foster||Board Member|
|David Kendall||Board Member|
|Gail King||17||Simcoe County|
|George Merrett||7||Windsor Essex|
|Margaret Werkhoven||19||Hastings & Prince Edward|