Terms of Reference:
- To develop, review and recommend competencies to the Board that would be an asset to the Board.
- To recommend to the Board the competencies needed in the next set of Directors to be elected.
- To conduct a call for applications for election to the Board from the RTO/ERO membership.
- To review the applications, submitted to the Executive Director, of candidates standing for election to the Board at the Annual Meeting.
- To conduct the election of candidates standing for election to the Board.
- To conduct the election of the Chair and Vice-Chair for the Board by Board members who will be serving on June 1st.
- To recommend to the Board members at large to serve as Members of the Benefits and Governance Committees.
- To recommend to the Board, members at large to serve as Chairs and Members of the Advisory Committees.
Martin Higgs (Chair)
|Martha Foster||Board Member|
|Rich Prophet||Board Member|
|Joan Elliott||16||City of Toronto|
|Karl Sprogis||22||Etobicoke and York|
|Ward Levine||18||Haliburton Kawartha Lakes|