- Free membership until year-end
- 2500+ MemberPerks discounts through Venngo
- Social activities
- Pension advocacy and support
- Job and volunteer opportunities
- Exclusive health and lifestyle publications
- 48 districts across Canada
- Home and auto insurance discounts
- LARGEST group insurance plan in Canada for education retirees
- Plans are owned, designed and managed by your peers
- 93-day travel coverage included through our extended health plan
- Canada-wide coverage
- Comprehensive prescription, vision and paramedical coverage and much more...
- Extended health, semi-private hospital and dental plans
Compare Health Plans:
RTO/ERO is a bilingual trusted voice on healthy, active living in the retirement journey for the broader education community. Our insurance programs are designed by members for members. We promote a wide range of world-class programs, social networks and assistance throughout retirement.
Join now to enjoy free membership until year-end.
RTO/ERO's group insurance plans are the best! Whenever I call in to ask questions the staff are patient, helpful and very knowledgeable. I've never had any trouble getting coverage. Prescriptions, eyeglasses, dental work, ankle braces etc. are approved quickly and easily. The forms I send in for physio and alternative practitioners are speedily processed.
I decided to join RTO/ERO because of the group insurance plans available. The options available now and in the future are very reasonable and will provide my husband and me the coverage we need. The travel perks and connections to peers are a definite bonus.
Retirement insurance from which provider? Where else but RTO/ERO Group Insurance. The plans provide essentials and are flexible. Beyond insurance, social activities provide avenues to make new connections /friends. In addition, friendly assistance helps guide us through membership and we get relevant, educational information about different retirement lifestyles.
RTO/ERO rocks! An organization like no other! They provide so many services for so many people, effectively, professionally and caringly. What's not to love?